Please Note that due to the seasonal availability of flowers it may be necessary to vary individual stems from those shown. Our skilled florists may substitute flowers for one similar in style, quality and value. Where our designs include a sundry item such as a vase or basket it may not always be possible to include the exact item as displayed. If such an occasion arises we will make every effort to replace the item with a suitable alternative.
- Remove all packaging from bouquet
- Cut all stems diagonally about an inch
- Wash a vase and put fresh water at room temperature in it
- Desolve the flower food into vase
- Place freshly cut stems into vase, making sure no leaves go beneath water line
- Change water every 2 days, and repeat steps 2-5 for long lasting arrangements